Fall Quarter Timeline
During the 2017-18 academic year, the Center is open Monday-Thursday 9:00am-10:00pm and Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. All reservations are required to end by 9:30pm or 4:30pm, respectively.
We will begin accepting requests for the Fall quarter beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- Requests are considered in the order in which they are received.
- Requests must be made at least 7 days in advance of need and can take up to 7 days to process.
- Only currently enrolled students may request space.
- Usage of the space must align with University policies and regulations, as well as the policies and vision of the Center for Identity + Inclusion.
- Programming for Fall Quarter must occur between September 25th and December 1st.
*You will be asked to log in with your CNetID and password.