Fall/Winter Quarter Timeline
Hours of operation during the 2017-18 academic year:
- Monday-Thursday 9:00am-10:00pm (space reservations must end by 9:30pm)
- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (space reservations must end by 4:30pm)
- Sundays 3pm-8pm (as a study space only)
Fall Quarter requests will be accepted for events occuring up to Friday, December 1, 2017.
Winter Quarter requests can be submitted starting Monday, November 27, 2017.
- Requests are considered in the order in which they are received, must be made at least 7 days in advance of need, and can take up to 7 days to process.
- Only currently enrolled students may request space, and must be present as a responsible party at the event.
- Usage of the space must align with University policies and regulations, as well as the policies and vision of the Center for Identity + Inclusion.
- Programming for Winter Quarter must occur between January 3rd and March 9. No requests are accepted during finals week in order to provide study space for students.
*You will be asked to log in with your CNetID and password.